Sunday 6 February 2011

Return of the Latex

Having enjoyed the sea urchin project so much, I have decided to make some ATCs based on the same theme. Took a while to get hold of some latex- the craft shop nearby had to order it in for me specially! I have named them, 'Under the Neon Sea'- is that a bit pretentious? Oh well, too late now :P I had to send one of them off in exchange for a book one of the lovely ladies in my group sent me. So as ever, I took some photos of them for you to view and comment on...



 
(I'm not entirely sure why the bottom photo came out in such a different colour but it certainly makes it seem very neon.) 

 I did make another ATC but for some reason the computer wouldn't upload it so I might have to tag that one on at a later date. For now, I hope you like these ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment