Wednesday 25 January 2012

Chinese New Year

Happy Chinese New Year!! (For Monday)

Did anyone celebrate Chinese New Year? I realise I am a little late in wishing you well, but I have been quite busy. Myself and my flatmates did take time out of our busy schedules to have a Chinese takeaway to celebrate- although three of them then got suspected food poisoning from egg fried rice which dampened the cheery atmosphere slightly.
I got one of those red envelopes filled with chocolate money from my Mum, who had left it secretly in my luggage when the parents dropped me off at university after Christmas. It was hidden in an envelope with  'Don't open until Monday 23rd January' written on it- all very mysterious. I stayed up until midnight on the 22nd so that I could find out what was in it!!


A very lovely dragon on the front there. It is of course, the year of the dragon!!! So I hope you all have a fantastic year!

No comments:

Post a Comment