Wednesday 25 April 2012

You Haven't Forgotten About ATCs Have You?

So I am now safely ensconced in my town house and am knee deep in sketchbook work- however, I have had to save some time to make ATCs, especially as I have been really naughty this month and had to ask for an extension to the deadline!!!
The long time readers will know that several months ago now I decided to start a new blog dedicated entirely to artist trading cards. It doesn't get updated as regularly as this blog- mainly because the ATCs are made and received in a bit of a monthly rush- but if you are interested then please head on over.
I found a use for those little pink crocheted flowers too and have glued them on to some of the ATCs for a Wildflower swap. I think they look quite sweet nestled together in groups of three.

(To see the post in it's entirety, then click here!)

Lots more exciting things are happening over there as well, it is the final month of an Alphabet Swap (two letters of the alphabet every month- the relief when it is over will be immense!), I am halfway through a Rainbow Accordion Book and I am expecting several returns any day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment