Sunday 24 June 2012

Fabric Land


11:15am- The Mother and I set out on the bus for our trip to Brighton. Destination in Brighton? Fabric Land!!!! Full of beautiful and cheap fabrics we got a little carried away and bought metres and metres of various fabrics and a selection of lovely fat quarters. You want to see more??? Ok, I will show you.


 The ones with spots and writing on are mine, the rest are The Mother's- she's thinking of a new range of apples and pears.


Love these colours!!! These are ones I bought, and the ribbon was what they were tied up in. Could these be in the Free Giveaway????


After spending an astronomical amount of money in Fabric Land, I spotted a gorgeous looking shop right across the street called Bert's Homestore- possibly related to Jeremy's Homestore?? A little something extra may have snuck into my bag from this shop....Wanna peek? I didn't unwrap it until I got home, so you can share with me the joy of unwrapping!


I am going to use this fabulous jar as a button jar!!


This little shopping jaunt is just the first of many activities going on this week- tomorrow is the first summer craft session (we are making elephants), then on Thursday myself and friend, Amy, are travelling up to London for the New Designers exhibition at the Business Design Centre, and possibly the Christian Louboutin shoe exhibition at the Design Museum!! Lots of excitement there, and of course I will share as much as I can with you!

More crochet patterns and ATCs coming soon too- I have been working on a flower patten so we will have to see how that turns out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment