Tuesday 30 October 2012

Pumpkin Season


Evening All!! Do you like my pumpkin? I went to four different supermarkets to find him! He was the most orange one I could find, never used a green one before. Evilly I scooped out his insides to make pumpkin soup from!

 

 
It was a recipe that I got from the Internet and modified slightly (adding parsley and cream for a creamier texture). Spicy pumpkin soup recipes are really easy to find on the web so just google it and find the one that suits you! My recipe was from here and was totally DELISH!
 
Of course, you can't buy a pumpkin and scoop out the insides without making the leftover shell look scary. So I gave it my best shot!
 
 
He was feeling a bit peckish, so my housemate shared her chocolate eclair with him. Very generous I thought. Not very scary though.
 
 
 
 Ahhhh, that's better! Much scarier.

 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment