Saturday 17 November 2012

Couched Threads


Do you like my photo of the day? This is Pumpkin the Robo who has spent the last few hours sleeping on his wheel (I was very mean and woke him up taking the lid off the bin cage to take the photo). He is so cute!!!

This post is really just a quick ATC update because I had my couched thread ATCs through the post today. I really love this stitching technique!

 (By Julia)                                                          (By Liz)

(By Wendy)
 
Tomorrow is a very exciting day for me, the Christmas lights are being turned on in the town in the evening and there is a Christmas market during the day! Plus I have two cards to go for my Christmas patchwork for MixedMediaATC_UK....AND uni work is coming on leaps and bounds! (A good thing too considering that I have a deadline coming up in the next two weeks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment