Friday 30 November 2012

Fork Pom Poms


Happy 1st December!!! I'm so excited! It is the official countdown to Christmas and I have started on my chocolate advent calender, lovingly bought for me by The Mother.

To celebrate, I have been making pom poms using a new technique that one of my friends described to me- fork pom poms! All you need is a fork, wool and a pair of scissors. They literally take two minutes from start to finish and are really cute.


I am going to write up a tutorial so you can all be pom pom mad too!! A great festive craft to do with kids, just use green/white/red wool, tie a thin ribbon around the middle to form a loop and then you can hang it on the tree!!

Ooo, whilst I am on the web, today's ATC exploits....




......................................................................................................................................................................
 
Edited to add: the tutorial for the fork pom poms is now up and running. Click here to have a go yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment