Thursday 22 November 2012

Yet More Hamsters


Hi All, just dropping by to let you know I am still here. I have a huge deadline coming up next Tuesday so I am sewing and creating until late into the night- I will photograph all my samples when I have finished and presented them.

 
For now I thought I would show you some photos from the latest hamster shoot. Up the top there is Mabel, the little grey beauty is Milo and this lovely little dark chap below is Pip......my new one.
 

 
 
He's such a cutie! I love how all my hamsters are so different in both personality and colour. Pip(squeak) is a very dark brown, nearly black colour, with a white splodge on one hip, two white socks on his front legs, and a white stripe that goes from his chin and curls around one of his front legs. He is tiny in comparison to the Big Daddy of furbabies- Patrick!
 
 
And to round off our hamster line up...Poppy!
 
 
So that comes to 5 syrians, 2 russian dwarfs and 2 robos....that's nearly a hamster zoo!!



No comments:

Post a Comment