Tuesday 26 February 2013

Random Owl Love


Heelllooo!!! Don't you just love my happy daffy teapot? They look even more spectacular now as all of the flowers have burst open. Really cheers up that corner of the kitchen.

There has been quite a bit of owl loving lately. I bought an owl cushion from Primark on Saturday and then found myself there again this afternoon and noticed they had a slightly different owl- so naturally I had to get the new one to make up a pair! The last owl cushion I want is a rectangular one with three owls on it, but the Primark in Leicester never seems to stock it. So if anyone has one in a Primark near them....


I had some fabulous post today! Some more badges for my camp blanket...


A lovely letter from my Grandad and another parcel from the Mother. One of the best so far!! Check out the crochet owl! So cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment