Friday 5 April 2013

Hamster Montage

(Crumpet)
 
I have spent the afternoon (well, day really) prevaricating. It's terrible when I have so much to do, but I find myself in a bit of limbo. I seem to have trapped a nerve in my neck/shoulder in the night so can't turn my head much or raise my left arm too high, the weather is horrible, and all my parcels full of interesting goodies for my current uni project still haven't arrived.
Having left all of my textile and craft bits and bobs in Leicester I was at a loose end, and turned to the laptop....finally settling on making photo montages of all the Sweetbriar hamsters! Sad isn't it? Ah well, I thought you might like to see them as they are full of cuteness and fluffballs!

 (Daisy)
 
 (Mabel)
 
 (Milo)
 
 (Muffin)
 
 (Patrick)
 
 (Nutmeg)

(Pip)
 
 
(Pumpkin)
 
 
(Poppy)

No comments:

Post a Comment