Saturday 6 July 2013

Sleepy Ewes

 
Morning All!!! I just had to show the above photo to you, the face was staring at me whilst I was standing at the bus stop the other day. I think it is just a bit of squashed cardboard but it really reminds me of The Scream by Edvard Munch!!
 


Anyway, moving on. I have decided to pause the hooped, stitched pieces for a while so that I don't get bored with them and was looking around the house yesterday for some inspiration. This little sheep money pot caught my eye and a felted sheep pattern began filtering through the cogs in my brain, until finally....


A nEwe herd of sleepy ewes was born! And they are popping up all over the garden.




After some debate, this bottom ewe was named by my facebook followers as Ethel. (Just a quick reminder, often the facebook page gets updated with links to other artists, blogs, news stories, fun pictures, daily snippets and more, more often than my blog so do follow and check that out too.)
So what would you name the other ewes? They must begin with an E!! Suggestions so far are Eudora, Eustice, Eugenie, Emily and Ermintrude.

1 comment:

  1. They're all lovely! (I made more name suggestions on facebook)

    Suze

    ReplyDelete