Monday 3 February 2014

Odds and Ends


Evening Chaps!!! Have a good weekend? I spent a little bit of mine tending to the indoor garden. More little plantlets have crept their way onto the windowsill, snowdrops on the left in the red pot, and more hyacinths in the purple pot. My amaryllis has had a makeover too, and has been upgraded to a new pot with new (fertilised!) soil, so hopefully it will deign to produce some flowers this year.


The other portion of my weekend time was spent stitching- and finally, this afternoon, I finished the second stitched picture!!! Apologies for the un-ironed crinkliness, the first years were in the studio and we were banned (tsk!).



I did try a change of stitchy scenery, and as my Sew and Stitch arrived on Saturday, I made one of the new squares!



And to treat myself after a brilliant day of sewing, I bought some new tulips on the way home to replace the slightly off, soggy ones in the teapot.


No comments:

Post a Comment