Saturday 8 March 2014

Morning Pootling


Hello Everyone! Happy Saturday to you all. Have you had a nice day so far? I admit I allowed myself a long lie in to help recover from a splitting headache I had yesterday, so haven't seen much of the morning. The sunshine is glorious though, and really makes my daffodils look lovely in their teapot.


I finally have a flower from my snowdrop plant pot, the hyacinths that were bought at the same time have now flowered and almost all gone, just two little flowers left nestled in the leaves.



The window ledge is looking very green at the moment. All leaf and barely any flowers. The plant on the left is the snowdrop- has anyone ever seen such a tall one? It's just gone so absolutely mad with leaves and length the flower sort of looks a little out of place, perched on the top like that.


I have been trying to make my own flower themed postcard for a MixedMediaGroup_UK swap, although have been feeling distinctly 'hmmmish' about it. There are plans to add wired ribbon flowers to it, in tones that match the pops of red on the fabric and to smooth the lace and current flowers together, but I think I will think about it some more before doing anything. Possibly I will work on some Sew and Stitch pieces today instead. Do you have any nice plans for the afternoon?



No comments:

Post a Comment