Thursday 1 May 2014

Cross Stitch Cushion


The second cushion for my university hand-in was made very late last night. It was one of those 'obviously meant to be' moments as it all came together exceedingly well, and beautifully fitted the feathered inner I bought, even without measuring it!


The vinyl feels a bit strange as a cushion cover, not a snuggly one that's for sure- but it's avante guarde darhling... (and pretty to look at!)



The back is again just a simple envelope backing in a lovely soft linen.


The postman brought me some fab presents this afternoon- stickers and postcards that I ordered for my promotional pack...


...and the returns for the Japanese swap!!

 (By Alison)

 (By Eileen)                                                  (By Janet)

No comments:

Post a Comment