Wednesday 11 June 2014

Setting Up The Degree Show!


For the last few days I have been setting up my space for the Degree Show which opens this Friday(!!!). It is in a totally different university building from my usual studio spot, which means I have slightly changed my morning walk in. There is something very soothing about strolling alongside the canal first thing in the morning.



So my space has rapidly been evolving. Every morning I go in and the tutors will have tweaked something overnight- I have taken photos throughout so I don't miss anything, the below photo was taken yesterday morning after hanging my picture frame.


It looked a little lonely so some lovely helpers suggested hanging my lampshades.


Much better!


This morning I went in and discovered a few more bits had been taped to the wall, as if by magic.


And after a lot of titivating and prettifying, this is what it looked like when I left this afternoon. Looks good to me, all it needs is my business cards I think! We will see if anything else changes overnight.





No comments:

Post a Comment