Tuesday 24 June 2014

The Evolution Of Display


Do you like my tumbling tables? I think they are rather cute!! This is the blank canvas I was faced with this morning when I arrived at the Business Design Centre, and I have spent the rest of the day playing around with the placement of my bits and bobs.


It changes every time a tutor walks past really, they all have different ideas and cushions are moved to different levels, samples draped a different way and lampshades stacked and held aloft, then put back where they were originally.


At one point everything had to come off again as it was decided that the top table was at the wrong angle so had to be moved.


But eventually the tweaking was finished (by me) and this is how I left it this afternoon!! Tomorrow is the judging and the private view so it is going to be a looooooong day!


No comments:

Post a Comment