Wednesday 11 May 2016

Travel Penguins


I was visiting my friend Amy (and her travel hamsters, Harriet & Hamilton) when she mentioned in passing something about her thinking of making some travel penguins (she is the very talented teacher of Penguin Class) to show her little pupils about the world. Well that got me thinking too and at the weekend my creative brain was ticking over until I had to do something about the penguin themed thoughts running amok in my head. These cute little guys were the result!


They are the same size as my travel hamsters and made in much the same way. Aren't they cute?


They are currently nameless, the plan may be for the children to have a go at naming these beady eyed little travel assistants.


Of course once Elvis and the Superhero hams got word that new travel companions were around, they wanted to meet and greet and we ended up with an entire photoshoot of new friends going on in the garden!


Swishing capes and big cheesy grins.


After I dragged them all away with promises to write postcards, I posted the travel penguins on their first journey as a surprise for my friend. I'm hoping they leapt out at her when she tore open the envelope, all excited and jubilant. I look forwards to seeing photos of their first journey away!


1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! I think the little ones will adore them.

    ReplyDelete