Sunday 18 March 2012

A Quiet Mother's Day Weekend

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mums out there- and a special hello to my lovely Mum who is spending the day at my Gran's.

As most of the flatmates have gone home for this special Mother's Day weekend, I have spent most of the time in my room working alternately on a special secret project (all will be revealed in a few weeks) and on my mixed media project which I will talk about in another post when I have developed it a bit.
The four walls were closing in on me so I decided to go out despite the hail and rain, and managed to make it to Tesco where a box of daffs seemed to be calling my name...


The only 'vase' available was my Secret Santa mug from a few years ago. He's cute though and adds another splash of colour to my room, which is looking quite colourful at the moment (helps to counteract the disgusting colour of the carpet and the depressing grey counter tops).
They haven't bloomed yet and I can't wait for when they do! More pics will follow on that momentous occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment