Monday 28 February 2011

deviantArt & A Failed Squirrel Deterrent!!

Just thought I would mention this as I have some of my images on there. It's still a confusing process for me, and I'm not entirely sure how it works, but the basis is that if you are interested in any of my photos or works then you can buy them as prints on all kinds of things on deviantArt , or even set up your own account and earn some money through it (that's the bit I haven't worked out yet).
You don't even have to buy my stuff, it is worth a look just for inspirational purposes as there are all kinds of photos and artworks that get put on there- you never know, you may find the perfect picture to go on that blank space on your living room wall!
If you are interested in any of my images then click here for my page!

Moving on...

My Dad has been getting quite annoyed at our squirrels recently as they keep eating all the peanuts from the bird feeder. He doesn't normally mind but they are just burying them and going back for more which is getting quite expensive. Plus we don't really want a peanut grove in our back garden.
So he thought he would be very clever and make his own squirrel free bird feeder using two hanging baskets attached together. It worked for a while and the squirrels were flummoxed, spending ages trying to figure out how to get to the peanuts, but this morning, a highly intelligent squirrel finally cracked it!!! Choose the biggest hole and squeeze through it, then just sit inside the ball of hanging baskets and eat as much as you like! Genius!
(It also means they are safe from the cat which is a sort of double bonus for them!)


Cheeky!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment