Sunday 19 October 2014

Picnic At Firle


It's been a while since I was last picnicking on Firle Beacon so it was rather nice to find myself having some ham, cheese and pickle sandwiches on top of the very blustery hill.

 
Myself and the Parents had just been shopping at a big Asda and picked up a few bits and bobs for lunch, I got very excited about finding a Coke bottle with my name on. Unfortunately it was my full name ( I don't like being called Bethany) but with a careful handhold I could get over that issue.




It was quite lovely snuggled up in the car- where it was warm! I had taken my patchwork quilt up with me to work on but ended up simply admiring it instead.


I'm really excited about how it is looking. Taking bits into work to stitch together during my lunch is keeping the project ticking over nicely.



Beautiful fabrics, nice food and gorgeous views- a brilliant Sunday afternoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment