Sunday 28 February 2021

Stitchscapes For Sale!

If the recent and current lockdowns in the UK have caused others to not do anything, they've caused me to become fairly productive on the original Stitchscape front! I think I have been creating places that I would really love to be able to visit again but currently due to travel restrictions and the 'stay at home' motto, I can only visit them in my imagination or in my hoops. 

Really, I should have been using this time to churn out new Stitchscape kits but I have to be in the mood for those and I'm really not at the moment however, I have tons of ideas for original hoop pieces all jostling to get out first! It's amazing really as I was starting to worry that I had lost my 'mojo'. When I first started creating Stitchscapes it was just for fun and I had so many ideas I couldn't get them out fast enough! When it turned into a business, more and more time was spent on kits, making kits, advertising, accounting, workshops....and I didn't have much time to embroider and create just for myself any more. But suddenly I have lots of time and that is all I want to do! Which is just such a lovely feeling. 

This over-productiveness has led to quite a cramped hoop wall though and I would really love to see some of these pieces find new homes so that I have room to carry on creating. Therefore I am selling a huge bunch of previously unavailable original Stitchscapes in an online sale on the 1st March 2021!

There are all different sizes, colours and themes available (more than in these photos as I've added more since taking the images) and the different sizes of hoop are different standard prices. 

Initially the sale will be held on my Facebook page (in a special photo album) and on my Instagram stories, and I will ask that if there is a piece you would like to buy, that you comment with SOLD on the piece so that I can then private message you to arrange the sale and check where you are in the world in case postage costs need to be applied (free UK postage). Because it's across a couple of different social media sites, I will be flicking between the two and it will be a first come, first served basis. 


It's been really hard not being able to attend or show my pieces at craft fairs so I haven't been able to sell as many originals as I would usually, although I am very grateful to everyone who has purchased from me over this lockdown - you have all been amazing and there are so many hundreds of Stitchscape kits out there across the world now, it's rather astounding!



But anyway, I'm hoping that some of these lovelies will find new forever homes and any that don't sell on my event on the 1st March will end up on my website or Etsy (split between the two) over the next few weeks so, if you miss out, don't worry. Of course, the ideal situation would be for them all to sell! How amazing would that be? Like winning the lottery.  


No comments:

Post a Comment