Friday 3 August 2012

Somewhere Over The Rainbow...

Hurrah!!! Finally I have collected all seven colours of the rainbow and have completed my rainbow accordion book!! The indigo page was lost amid confusion and turned up with one of the other ladies who sent it on it's way to me yesterday. Look at it's fabulousness!

 
 (Made by Julia)

The lovely Hazel (who had to send the rainbow page on) also sent me a gorgeous RAK (Random Act of Kindness) ATC, apparently inspired by a patchwork exhibition at the V & A!
 

So I have now finished stitching all of the pages together- want to take a peek?
Really lovely, I am very happy with all my pages, made by seven different people. Gotta love mail art!! Here is a run through of the pages close up..

 
 
 
 
 
 

And I feel I should show you the ones I made...so here they are!

 
 
 
 
 
 

The only question is, what to do with them now?!

No comments:

Post a Comment