Thursday 29 September 2011

My First Week At University!!

I have been a bit lax in updating the blog lately, but there has been a massive upheaval in my life and I am now in my first year of university!!! I have gone to De Montfort university in Leicester and it is absolutely fantastic!! We haven't started lessons properly yet, we have to have Fresher's week first of course(!), so I have had lots of time to wander around and get to know the area. There is a fantastic market with fresh fruit and lots of fabrics and ribbons for me to drool over. The shops go on forever and there are lots of things to look at and do.
Today as part of my pre-lesson lesson, we went on a tour/walk of the more neglected areas as well as a few key shops which may be useful for me in my course. I thought I would share a few of my favourite photos with you!




























No comments:

Post a Comment