Saturday 31 January 2015

Pieces Of Apple - Core


Evening! This isn't a long post, I just wanted to share a bit of my latest project. I have been working on tacking my fabric shapes to my applecore paper templates and am quite pleased with how it's going. It's a good lunch break or bus journey project as currently it is small and portable. I do get one funny looks when I get it out o the bus and start sewing though.
I will be adding more colours and fabric patterns to my collection, although staying in the blue/green/teal/turquoise range. Splashes of other colours will sometimes appear within the patterns like the pink polka dots or purple motifs but I would like the majority of colours to eventually look like a colour blend chart if you know what I mean.
For now though, it's keep stitching!!


No comments:

Post a Comment