Monday 17 December 2012

Christmas Wreath ♥


Ahhh, this evening I had intended to write up a post about our Christmas tree and the excitement that brought for our cat....but I have a bit of a routine when I turn on the laptop- emails (three different accounts!!), facebook and Attic24.
Regular readers will know how much I adore this blog, written by the hugely talented Lucy, I just cannot get enough of reading it!! I have read every single post and tried out many of the designs, and today there was such a feast for the eyes I feel I really must share it with you all!!
Just look at her Christmas wreath!!! Every time I look at it I see something new. The colours, the shapes, the textures, the exuberant over-the-topness....utterly fabulous!! Here, have another look (the photos are borrowed from the original blog post)...




I am totally, completely and utterly in love with this wreath. I don't even think I should make my own one as it probably won't compare... (but maybe just a little go????)

I have been having a look around t'internet to see if there is any more wreath eye candy- check these out!!

A holly wreath from Little Piece of Pie
 
Crochet Ball Wreath from Greedy For Colour
 
 
Christmas Wreath from Button Tins
 
And a veritable Queen of wreaths (although not necessarily crocheted) is The Baker's Daughter on Etsy.
She makes wreaths for every possible occasion and they are all beautiful- these are my favourite Christmassey ones though..
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment