Saturday 16 February 2013

Post Paris Post

 
It is amazing what can happen in such a short space of time! My second pot of narcissus is flowering happily on my windowsill, and my crochet blanket is coming on a treat! They are both blooming before my eyes!
 

I have been redecorating my room with some souvenirs from Paris- I really love the prints that you can buy in the tourist shops and possibly went a little overboard....they do look really lovely over my fireplace though!








As you know I also collect fabric badges for my camp blanket and found 3 that I really loved! What do you think? The Eiffel Tower one is stitched with gold thread so it sparkles just like the real tower.


There were several posted treats waiting for me when I got back, some white ATC returns...

 (By Julia)

 (By Annie)                                                   (By Alison)

And I also had a package from the Aunt with an unexpected present (aren't those the best?)!


Such sweet little flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment