Friday 2 May 2014

Beautiful Stitched Things


Afternoon!!! I simply have to show you the lovely things I received in today's post!! The lovely Wendy sent me the above crazy patchwork postcard- I believe she said that the fabrics used are vintage dress fabrics from the 1960s (from Laura Ashley!), aren't they fabulous? This is going straight on my wall.
And in the same envelope were the returns for the Herringbone stitch swap. It appears that there were only three of us participating in this swap (so sad! Where has everyone gone?) so I got one of my own back- I still think it is quite nice as usually I send away all of my cards and only have photos to remember them by so it makes a change to be able to keep my own.

 (By Wendy)                                                   (By Annie)

1 comment: