Saturday, 23 May 2015

This Week...


This week... ❤❤

❤❤...We relaxed in little pockets of the evening sunshine...


❤❤...Enjoyed the views over the garden and the clear blue sky.


❤❤...Finished the rainbow crochet blanket (a ta-daah on this coming soon!).


❤❤...Took the Amaryllis outside to enjoy the sun. See how beautiful the petals are with the delicate striping of the veins, and the splashes of pink.


❤❤...Enjoyed the bright acidic greens that are prevalent at this time of year. They zing really nicely against the bright pinks and oranges of the Wallflowers.


❤❤...Discovered that a colander is a brilliant vessel to put one's wool ball into so that it doesn't fling itself all over the garden.


❤❤...Celebrated Ziggy's 7th birthday. How time flies!!


❤❤...Watched little fluffy clouds puff past, sometimes quickly and sometimes barely moving at all.


❤❤...Started a new set of ATCs. I should have started these a few days earlier, they are taking longer than I expected as I keep adding new layers. It is on the theme of 'Really Flowery', and I think I am channeling my inner Marna Lunt for these, and thoroughly enjoying doing so.




❤❤...Received the 6th installment of the 12 Days of Christmas Swap. This is from the lovely Pat, who is very organised (I haven't even started mine yet!!).



❤❤...Discovered strawberries are already ripening on my (slightly neglected) strawberry plant.


❤❤...Looked on excitedly at the number of little flower heads appearing on my Hydrangea. This is going to be a fantastic year for it I think!!


❤❤...And enjoyed a little pop of colour on our garden table in the form of this brilliant Geranium.

❤❤❤What have you done this week?❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment