Monday 10 January 2011

ATCs

Recently I have been making quite a few ATCs. Artist Trading Cards for those who don't know- they are little cards, only 3 by 2 inches, which you decorate one side of and swap with another artist. The idea is that you collect a wide range of other people's work- but you can only swap or give them away.
There are lots of different groups around so have a look on the internet to see if there are any that suit you- I like using lots of different materials so I have joined the MixedMediaGroup_UK group. You don't even have to be particularly arty to have a go!
I have several swaps on the go- acetate, ribbons and lace, felting, whip stitch...but I have been concentrating on the felting one lately. What do you think?



 


And here's one The Mother made! Getting into the spirit of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment