Thursday 9 February 2012

Little Sparrows


I have been working on my second screen lately, onto which I have exposed two sparrow images, of different sizes, some dots, bird footprints and some little feathers. They are very cute even if I do say so myself. I am totally in love with these little sparrows though!!





It is very difficult to get the branches to match up though, I will have to come up with a way of doing that because it is annoying when they miss. It is really difficult to see through the screen once you have started which is why they don't match up.

I had a play around with combining techniques and motifs this afternoon, I am particularly proud of the below print.


 The only issue is that my tutor keeps coming round and telling me there aren't enough layers in my prints and that I should be massively layering them until you can't see what the image is anymore! And she wants me to do a load of prints without any birds on, even though my theme is birds! University makes no sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment