Sunday 11 August 2013

And The Winners Are...!!

 
First off I must apologise profusely for the lateness of this post. I had intended to do it much earlier in the day but got caught up in collecting hamsters back from their kind holiday-sitters and buying more cat food and other personal dramas that unexpectedly cropped up! As such you probably won't see this until tomorrow... which will now be today....anyway, apologies. Secondly I must apologise for the quality of the photos today- it is quite dim in the living room so my camera protested a lot and the photos turned out quite blurry. But we will deal with that and move on to the exciting bit!!
 
 

The names were all written down on little slips of paper (so old school!!) and put into The Mother's new fossil birthday bowl (it was her birthday over the holiday). As her name was in it, Dad was picked to be the 'Chosen One' with the magical deciding fingers.
 
Here we go then, mixing and shuffling... shuffling and mixing...
 

 
Drum roll purlease....
 
First name out is...!!
 

 
Missis Plop!!
 
Second name out is...
 
 
Freya Smith!!
 
(This is like being the lottery man!) Third name out is...
 

 
Clare Poulton!!
 
 
And finally, the fourth name...is...!!
 


Christine Marshall!!
 
Thank you to everybody who took part!! If your name was picked out, please email me your postal address to bepower@hotmail.co.uk along with any colour preferences of your Sleepy Ewe! (Any information sent to me will be used for personal use only and not released to any third parties or other websites. The email will also be deleted after your prize has been posted.)
I do ask that the winners email me before the 18th August, otherwise your prize may be sent to one of the runners up.
 
All that is left to say is thank you to all my new followers, on both my blog and on the facebook page (on which I now have 130 likes!!), I hope you continue to enjoy my ramblings and creations, and share with me your own!! Maybe I will have to do another giveaway when I reach 200 likes.... just a thought!! xx


2 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting and I will drop you a mail very soon. Thank you for such a lovely giveaway. Wishing you much success, anda bi g thanks to your dad xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! I'm so happy I won. I soooo love your little sheep!!! I'll email you my address and thank you so much for picking me Daddy Dotty :D xx

    ReplyDelete