Sunday 24 September 2017

Studio ❤


Finally getting around to framing my Hollyhocks Stitchscape which has been patiently waiting on the shelf for me to buy some more frames. I really love how the yellow centres pop out from the pinks and purples of the petals. 



Also getting a frame is the Winterberry Stitchscape, adding to my Christmas themed collection. 



Summer Sweet was stretched, mounted and framed in the studio yesterday- triple whammy! I'm so excited to finish putting this kit together. The Mother is working hard on following my instruction booklet prototype and making her own SS Stitchscape to make sure I haven't missed anything vital. Apparently there are already three points of improvement to work on and we are only two layers in! I've still got my fingers and toes crossed that I can have several kits made up ready in time for my next show on the 14th October, so much to do, so little time!





There were some little minis getting their frame on. I have fifteen more frames on order to get cracking with the rest of the minis patiently waiting in a bowl on my windowsill. These will be added to my Etsy shop soon, and would, dare I say, make lovely unique Christmas presents? Just a suggestion....




Also on Etsy I have been updating my card selections and putting together different packs of four to make it easy to purchase a variety of Stitchscape scenes. These are a couple of suggestions for the packs (all cards are blank inside and come with a white envelope, protected with a cellophane sleeve) but I'm happy to be flexible if you wish to mix and match. The best thing about these cards is that they are completely frame-able once you have finished showing it on the mantelpiece as a card. At 15cm square they are quite a reasonable size, and would just need a mount and a 20cm frame! Sorted. 



I Studio Saturdays!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment