Friday 1 March 2013

Cake & Rabbits!


Evening All!! Just a quick pop in really. The lovely Freya presented me with this beautiful cupcake a few days ago! How pretty is that? It was delicious too!
I have been working really hard on my current project for uni, which was supposed to be handed in on Monday so I haven't been getting a lot of sleep recently. However, today we heard that the deadline had been extended by a week so we now hand in the Monday after!! I have taken this evening off and am looking forwards to having a lie in in the morning!!

As it's an evening of I have been playing with the toys The Mother sent me in her fabulous parcels!! Am currently in the process of making my terracotta rabbit furry. I have to put the rabbit and the seeds in water for an hour and then when the seeds are sticky, stick them all around the back of the rabbit and wait for them to grow!! Will keep you posted on their progress. Fingers crossed it works!


The seeds currently look a bit like frogspawn....



......................................................................................................................................................................

Edited to add:
 
I have now finished putting the seeds on the back of the bunny- I realised that I had done it wrong when re-reading the instructions (will put that down to tiredness!!), and should have put water iNsIdE the rabbit rather than put the rabbit InSiDe the water!! Never mind, got there in the end. Every last little seed went on (took ages!) and it is now sat on my windowsill where I can see it. The seeds look very odd at the moment.
 
 
I am now home alone so am cuddled up in bed listening to classical music (sometimes you just have to, no matter what your age!!), snuggled with my owls and breathing in the beautifully pepperminty scent of my oil burner!! Night all! x
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment