Monday 4 June 2012

Button Mushrooms

I have been feeling very caught in a rut with the crochet blanket- it's so large and takes up so much time it will probably never be finished!! So I was researching on the Internet for quickie and cutsie things to make, and came across LucyKateCrafts on blogspot! She makes the most fantastic little things out of felt and recycled fabrics and I was very inspired by her mushrooms- unfortunately I can't find the mushroom how-to again, but never fear, I have started my own tutorial of how to make them which will be up and running when I figure out how to make it work!
What do you think of them? They are very quick to make, and will use up all your scraps! The combinations of fabrics that you could use are simply mind boggling and I feel a mushroom fairy circle make coming on!


..............................................................................................................................

Edit to add: The tutorial for these mushrooms is now ready so go forth and be creative!! I would love to see what you make too!

No comments:

Post a Comment