Sunday 1 June 2014

Doing 'Stuffs'


Today has been a glorious day of doing 'stuffs'. The weather has, for the most part, been fantastically hot- I was even inspired to sun cream up as I spent most of today in the garden.


I finished off my light house square for my Sew and Stitch quilt.



Stitched my new badges to my current camp blanket. Looking good, don't you think? I especially love my 'pet badge'!



And I finally got around to starting my first proper mosaic!! I bought all of the bits last summer and have been collecting plates and other bits ever since but never got round to sitting down and putting pieces together. It is a bit like trying to combine four different jigsaws!



All it needs now is some grout suitable for the outdoors!! I am chuffed to bits with it so far though! Think I have caught the mosaic bug.


No comments:

Post a Comment